Looking at so many options when shopping for acrylic nail brushes can be overwhelming. You can get in touch with a nail artist to understand their choices, however, you will need to understand your own requirements, to begin with. For beginners, it is quite easy to get lost in the glitz and glam so therefore we recommend that you follow our list of the best acrylic nail brushes for beginners to help you get started.
- Pana USA acrylic nail brush: This is a great choice to start with. The Pana acrylic nail brush is going to be a brilliant addition to your equipment. This is a size 8 brush made from pure kolinsky crimped sable hair, offering a round shaped brush. The oval handle is made from acrylic and is quite lightweight making it easy to handle for beginners. The premium bristles make for a soft and dense brush adding to the convenience of painting your nails. The product is available in a number of sizes, so choose the one that best suits you.
- iBealous acrylic nail brush: Similar to the previous entry, iBealous acrylic nail brush also features premium quality kolinsky crimped sable hair making for a similar elegant experience. Its soft and flexible nature makes it an ideal choice for beginners and professionals alike. Thanks to its dense bristles, nail artists and beginners alike will find the smooth and crisp art it makes, quite attractive. The handle is smooth and features sequins in gold and silver to give it a distinct look. The fine sand in the handle also makes it glitter while holding, making for a striking experience. It is a must have item for your nail equipment.
- Rolabling acrylic nail brush: Rolabling is known for its fine brushes and their acrylic nail brushes are no different. Loved by both professionals and DIY artists alike, this acrylic nail brush features premium kolinsky crimped sable hair to give your art a crisp finish. The handle is smooth and made with redwood to add to its distinct look. The brush is extremely durable, making it an ideal choice for daily use. Choose from a different number of sizes depending on your skills.
- KADS acrylic nail brush: This great offering from KADS makes a great choice for beginners. Maybe size 12 would be the best suit for beginners. Made from similar kolinsky crimped sable hair like all others on this list, the brush features premium dense bristles with a handle made with rosewood. Its large brush head aided by fine tapers on the end makes it an ideal tool for those bold strokes and sharp designs. The brush is durable, shock proof and brush resistant making it a great choice for both professional studios and home use.
- Angnya acrylic nail brush: Made from the finest kolinsky crimped sable hair, this brush is flexible and softer. The bristles are more absorbent and produce better results than other alternatives. The handle features a black and white pattern, giving it a complicated look. The handle is also lightweight and easy to handle. Best used for nail carvings and acrylic nail extensions; this brush is a great choice for beginners as well as professionals also.